EINSTEIN TO THE RESCUE - Winners Announced!
"Thank you to everyone who participated in the "Einstein to the Rescue" Contest brought to you by @EinsteinPets! With so many great entries, it was a challenge to pick a winner, but our panel of judges have decided. Congratulations to @NMDOGVillage for winning the $1000 Grand Prize for this gorgeous pup, Molly Mae Pinkerton! Thank you again to all the participants and #EinsteinPets! Learn more about Einstein Pets at www.einsteinpets.com."
"We saw so many amazing entries, it was quite the task to choose our winners. Congrats to @AdoptAGoldenAtlanta for winning the $500 Runner-Up Grant in the 2017 "Einstein to the Rescue" Contest brought to you by @EinsteinPets! Adopt A Golden Atlanta was nominated by this gorgeous Golden, Ruby Skov (@rubyintherufff on Instagram). Thank you again to all the participants and #EinsteinPets! Learn more about Einstein Pets at www.einsteinpets.com.”
GreaterGood.org Partners with Einstein Pets
Calling all RESCUE Lovers!
We’re excited to announce that GreaterGood.org has partnered with Einstein Pets for Adopt a Rescue Dog Month by launching the “Einstein to the Rescue” Contest! We are working to promote pet adoption across the country and will be helping some deserving rescues and shelters with cash grants in the process.
We want YOU to get involved!
Through the contest, we’ll be giving away $1500 in cash (one $1000 Grand Prize grant and one $500 Runner-Up grant) to shelters or rescues who are nominated on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram using the hashtag #EinsteinPets.
Want to get involved? It’s easy! If you are a shelter or rescue, simply ask your supporters to hop on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter and share a photo of their rescued dog, tag your shelter, and be sure to include the hashtag #EinsteinPets along with a link to www.einsteinpets.com. If you are an individual, you can also nominate your favorite shelter or rescue by posting. Here’s an example:
The contest will run from October 1 – 8, and you and your supporters can share up to 10 times each—each post that meets the criteria will count as an entry.
Make sure your sharing preferences are set to public so that we can see your hashtags. Winners will be announced the week of October 9th!
It’s a great (not to mention fun, free, and easy) way to promote your shelter and adoption, and have a chance to win a grant in the meantime!
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Prizes for this Campaign are open only to organizations who are a 501c3 shelter or rescue organization in good standing or a municipal shelter. Prizes for The Campaign are only open to groups in the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of GreaterGood.org, Einstein Pets, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of GreaterGood.org and Einstein Pets as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on October 1, 2017, at 12:01 am PST and ending October 8, 2017, at 11:59 pm PST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting a post on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter that includes: (1)a photo of your rescued dog (2)the hashtag #EinsteinPets, (3)the tagged name of the shelter or rescue you are nominating, (4)a link to www.einsteinpets.com. Each individual may share up to 10 posts nominating their shelter. Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter account with privacy settings turned on may not have their posts counted properly. To ensure proper entry, users must make their profiles public. Selected groups (see Section 5) will be required to complete a grant application in order to be eligible to win. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of GreaterGood.org and Einstein Pets.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive either a $1000 grant (the “Grand Prize”) or a $500 grant (the “Runner Up”) from GreaterGood.org. Winners must complete a grant application in order to be eligible for prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for GreaterGood.org and Einstein to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by GreaterGood.org and Einstein Pets. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. GreaterGood.org and Einstein Pets shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed application and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT GREATERGOOD.ORG AND EINSTEIN PET‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that GreaterGood.org or Einstein Pets, anyone acting on behalf of GreaterGood.org or Einstein Pets, and GreaterGood.org or Einstein Pet’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of GreaterGood.org and Einstein Pets. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute an infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless GreaterGood.org and Einstein Pets from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which GreaterGood.org or Einstein Pets may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: GreaterGood.org and Einstein Pets reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond GreaterGood.org or Einstein Pet’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, GreaterGood.org and Einstein Pets may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by GreaterGood.org and Einstein Pets. GreaterGood.org and Einstein Pets reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. GreaterGood.org and Einstein Pets have the right, in their sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless GreaterGood.org, Einstein Pets, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF WASHINGTON, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Washington having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, email email@example.com after October 15, 2017. Requests must be received by November 1, 2017.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Einstein Pets.
15. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by GreaterGood.org and Z Living is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.